Taste. Touch. Smell. Enjoy
Delicious and captivating, our Fruit Tasting and Farm tour is a must for foodies and fruit-lovers everywhere.
We’ll take you on a unique tour around the world of tropical and exotic fruits grown here in our orchards, with insights into their origins, uses, legends and myths.
The fresh taste sensations are surprisingly diverse, from the rich and moreish chocolate pudding fruit and the creamy mamey sapote to crunchy breadfruit chips and zingy carambola, to the rare pangium edule (football fruit) and special durians!
Our daily menu of fruits will be selected by season, but our tropical climate means there’s always a huge variety fruiting across the farm. And of course it’s fruit, so it’s 100% guilt-free!
But if you do over-indulge, you can gently walk off your fruit-baby with a stroll around the orchard during our farm tour. Here you’ll see all our fruit growing in situ, with a brief introduction to regenerative farming in our idyllic setting in the foothills of the Daintree Rainforest.
Exotic Fruit Tasting – essential information:
- Fruit Tasting tours start at 2pm and finish at 3.30pm.
- Tour frequency varies seasonally so please check our booking calendar for availability.
- Tastings are suitable for all ages, with children under 4 free of charge.
- Bookings are essential and advance bookings are preferred, so we can pick plenty of fruit for you. We cannot take bookings after 1pm on the day.
- All visitors should make their own way to Cape Trib Farm for the tour.
- Pre-booked guests are welcome to enter the property on foot or by car, and visitor parking is provided
- Seasonal exotic fruit tasting with farmer
- Guided orchard walk
- Use of umbrellas in wet weather
What to bring & wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Rain jacket and/or umbrella if it looks like rain
- Sense of adventure and willingness to try anything!