Rest. Immerse. Revitalise. Enjoy!
Our Orchard Cottages provide privacy and comfort with expansive mountain views and an unbeatable location.
With just five cottages dotted through the orchard on our 80 acre property, each one offers space to relax, unwind and breathe with plenty of space between each.
The main farmhouse is a minute’s walk away with shared kitchen facilities, BBQ and wood fired Pizza Oven. Your hosts live on site in a separate house, so they’re on hand whenever you need them, but offer as much solitude and peace as you yearn for.
Cape Trib Farm is located in the heart of Cape Tribulation with all the destination’s highlights and facilities within 10 minutes’ walk – Myall Beach, Kulki/Cape Tribulation Beach, Dubuji Cape Tribulation National Park boardwalk, Ocean Safari, Cape Trib Horserides, Turtle Rock Café, Whet Restaurant and the Friendly Grocer store, to name a few.
Other places within 10-15 minutes drive are Emmagen Creek and Beach, the Mount Sorrow trail, Marrja Boardwalk, Noah Beach and Thornton Beach.
With so much to enjoy, we recommend booking three or more nights and our minimum stay is two nights.
- All cottages feature en suite bathrooms with rainforest timber features, shower, toilet and vanity
- Cottages are crisply decorated and feature unique rainforest timber pieces made by local artisans so each cottage is subtly different
- All cottages feature a private deck with orchard and mountain views
- Cottages are 24 square metres including deck
- Private farm access to Myall Beach
- All overnight guests have access to the main farmhouse & facilities
- Delicious tropical breakfast daily at the farmhouse which includes a bowl of seasonal tropical fruits and homemade jams
- All linen and towels
- Free return Daintree Ferry tickets (value $31, as at 1 July 2020) for bookings made direct at least 7 days in advance and minimum 2 night stay